Tuesday 28 June 2011

28th June…Feel like a fraud

Well my ideas….as usual….have not gone to plan today. Husband was due home early so I thought he could have kept an eye on Catriona for half an hour whilst I went for a jog. The weather was glorious for the first time in ages and I thought here is my chance to finish Juneathon in style. Well it wasn’t to be as usual. At the mere suggestion of baby sitting the excuses started flowing. After that I was instructed to go and get more roofing supplies. By the time I had returned, off loaded etc then it was time to put the tea on and alas no time for a jog! I was left to do my 1km hall dash yet again. This isn’t exercise to me; it’s just an excuse to say I’ve done something and frankly quite pants. Hence I feel like a fraud. Today’s time was 7 minutes and 8 seconds. I did go for a walk after tea with Catriona before the bed time routine started and we had lots of small races, so managed to knock 5 minutes of yesterdays walk time. So 1.5km walk in 15 minutes. Alas I don’t think tomorrow looks any better L

No comments:

Post a Comment