Monday 4 June 2012

3rd June 2012 . .. desperate measures

I'm really clutching at straws today....

Yesterday I had a text asking if my daughter was attending a party (which I hadn't heard about). Bit last minute but she could go. It meant that my day was a mess with regards trying to exercise.

So here we go. 3 times I had to dash to the car from the party. The car was about 10m away from the door. I sprinted (in heels) each time as it was raining. So thats 60m sprint (interval training lol). Took 36 seconds.

Hang on though.... thats not all. Once home and birthday cake consumed I did go for a quick family walk. So didn't just lounge around drinking coffee ALL day. Covered 1 mile in about 15 minutes (few horses needed feeding grass on the way past so quite a leisurely walk).

See.... did do something. Till tommorrow (which I think will be a lame as today oops).

No comments:

Post a Comment