Saturday 2 June 2012

1st June 2012

I think I really need some new trainers. I think this is the third Junathon I’ve participated in and I’ve had the same trainers through out. As you can imagine they are slicks underneath. Not a tread in sight. Not much of anything really as they are exposing threads everywhere on top too. However, I did try another pair of trainers recently and I am now sporting an Achilles tendon strain. Must just be sooooo used to these little bits of tread once known as trainers. Ooops. Maybe I’ll try my next aerobics class bare footed. Might be an improvement!

SO 1st June is here. I’m in pain and it’s a bank holiday weekend where Catriona is off school. Not a good start to be able to jog, even a short way. However, Catriona does need to get fit as she is strong but very unfit, especially for a young child, so walking is called for.

Off we trot to Lanark loch. It’s nice and flat and lots of things to look at. It’s a fantastic day so lots of folk out walking with their dogs which pleases Catriona. This makes her walk faster than a crawl trying to keep up with the folk in front just so she can play with their pooch.

We completed 1.5 miles in about 20 minutes. So although not jogging, better than nothing and I’m logging it xxx. This also does mean that I should be able to move tomorrow without looking like I have filled my pants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment