Thursday 30 June 2011

30th June... the last day

Wow, what an experience today. After getting all the house work done and all other little jobs that were needed I headed off for my first reiki massage. I had no idea what to expect. It wasn't something I would have gone for but it was a gift so thought I'd give it a try. I knew it wouldn't be a massage as such but I wasn't expecting to be so chilled I fell asleep three times in 40 minutes! Lots of tension around the right knee which was interesting and relieved by the reiki (nearly fell over when I stood up!). I knew about the tension in the shoulders but now I feel like a rubber band. Amazing really.

After that I took Catriona to her swimming lesson. Amongst screams and turmoil I was that chilled I really didn't mind. Lovely feeling and very calming.

Right exercise. I knew it would be pants today. Another 1km carpet trec. Took a whole 7 mins and 32 seconds. Told you I was chilled. I will make up for it tommorrow as I'm going to try out the new Adrenaline Junckie 2 by Audiofuel. I feel honoured to test run the music tracks so I'll need to do my best but listen to the tracks too. Zone in .....

On a great note, the fact that my gym buddy and I did the weight challenge last week at the gym has caused some what of a stir. Most of the folk that entered pump weights....lots.... but the fact that Helen and I didn't just showed that 'Joe Blog' could enter these comps and apparently there has been a lot of talk in the gym and more folk interested. Done a good turn. Apparently next months challenge is a cardio one. Looking forward to it.... bring it on! Well done to all who entered Juneathon. Everyone did amazing how ever much you achieved.

2 comments:

  1. A Juneathon finisher and a trend setter. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on successfully completing another 'anathon :-)

    ReplyDelete