Monday 13 June 2011

13th June 2011 - Another run around day with little running

13th unlucky for some. Well my plans went right out the window. I discovered that my water pump was leaking in my car so instead of my planned 3km jog I ended up having to take the car to the garage to get a new water pump ordered up. Oh bother. Never mind.

Once back home I had just enough time to get the Parent Council newsletter put together before having to go and get Madam from nursery. Catriona home, lunch was then made and then the pile of ironing tackled. That is exercise in itself. Especially if you saw my pile! Anyway as soon as that was finished I had to get to an appointment with the accountant to go over the end of year books. I'm happy to say my book keeping skills seem okay. I passed for this year. Phew!! Home... Tea....and paint. Yeap, more work on the Castle. I'm glad Gala days are only once a year! Only the roof now needs a second coat now and it should be finished. I have friends coming for lunch tommorrow to help cut out castle walls for the trailer. They'll need painting too but at least they are flat. During the painting session I managed to fit in a bath and bed routine for Catriona and the next time I looked at the clock is was 10pm. Where had the day gone!

Luckly I knew I wouldn't have time to go out and jog today so whilst tea was cooking I did my 100 x 10m dash up and down the corridor. I know its nothing much but better than nothing and it means I've still managed to jog every day. Time taken 7 minutes and 12 seconds. I know not really that fast but come on...there are lots of turns involved (and by the way no way of cheating the distance as the hall is actually about 11m long so the distance takes into account turns and not putting the foot right to the door ;-) - don't want any cheating now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment