Saturday 4 June 2011

4th June - loving it

Glad to say the hips were not as sore this morning so I was pleased that I had forced myself to do the 3km shuffle yesterday.

Catriona had dance class this morning so instead of sitting in the car waiting for her I went for a wee jog. Not too far incase Catriona needed me, and not too far to agrivate the hips and not too far as I didn't really know the area and didn't want to get lost (is that enough excuses for a short run?) so did 3km. Woo hoo thats 4 days of running on the trot (sorry for the pun). Astounding, never heard of by me...Time taken 16 minutes and 17 seconds. really happy with the time as the run was slighlty hilly. Oh to run on the flat....

Anyway, that was all grand. The tricky part was trying to get changed in the car in the middle of a built up housing estate after the run. Now that was a challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same challenge last night outside a football club, when I realised there was just too many people round I abandoned the car for the loo to change. Congrats on 4 days in a row

    ReplyDelete