Thursday 16 June 2011

16th June 2011 - Its stayed dry wippy

Well I wouldn't exactly say the sun has got its hat on but the rain clouds have not burst as yet so after dropping Catriona off at nursery and then dropping the car off at the garage for a new water pump I sneaked in a cheeky wee 3km. Just along the road and back but at least I did it before returning home, doing a whirlwind impression to get the house work completed before having to go back for Catriona at 11.30am.
Phew! Time taken 18 minutes and 37 seconds.

Washing, drying and book keeping to do this afternoon and if time a wee tinker on the castle before heading to the swimming pool for Catriona's lesson. Think after a few lengths I might pop into the sauna. My lower back is a tad sore after lifting 4300kg yesterday (sounds good that....don't need to mention it wasn't all lifted in one go ;-)),

TTFN peeps xxx

1 comment: