Tuesday 21 June 2011

June 21st…… nearly at 5 tonne!

No that’s not my body weight though I could do with loosing a few pounds, that’s how much I lifted in 10 minutes using a dead lift and squat. 4725kg to be exact. I would like to reach 5000kg by Thursday but only time will tell.

Well I was going to have a lovely long jog outside this morning but it is absolutely throwing it down. The rain is bouncing off the road. I opted for a warm up on the cross trainer of 15 minutes (km) followed by the weights followed by 1km up and down the hall (7 minutes and 18 seconds) to cool down. At least I’ve exercised and managed to jog, even if it is in the hall!

Right now I need to get the paper work done and then back to laminating ready for the gala day on Saturday. Better check my costume fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment