Friday 24 June 2011

24th June .... ouch... oo....ouch....oo

Yeap, those weights from yesterday are paying their toll. Typing will be kept breif as the wrists are some what sore today. Maybe that bar is heavier than I thought! Backs a bit on the stiff side too. Thighs are okay though so that's a bonus.

Its a glorious day outside today. Makes a pleasant change. Unfortunately I won't have time to jog around Lanark Loch today though as I'll be cleaning a car and trailer and starting to dress them up ready for the gala parade tommorrow, so whilst I had the opportunity I dodged outside this morning to do a relaxing (ish) 3km from home. I completed the shuffle in 18 minutes and 45 seconds. Not too bad and that's today done. The next six days are going to be difficult as Nursery finishes for the summer today so no free time without Catriona. Never mind there is always the hall dash? Could cycle with Catriona and do the hall jog to complete the jog. I'll figure something out.

Must go now. Wrists now agony xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment