Saturday 18 June 2011

Saturday 18th June.....rain race

No pain today. Wippy! Just wait until later if I have another shot at them weights. I must be insane!

Catriona has dance class this morning again so after dropping my friends off in Lanark I drove Catriona to her dance class. On the way the sky was getting darker and darker and then down the rain came...again!

I took my time talking to the dance instructor before leaving Catriona in her lesson. Luckly during that time the rain stopped. I could see the sky was really heavy all around so it wouldn't be long until it poured again so I didn't have long. It was the race against the rain. Not wanting to get soaked and have to sit in the car wet for an hour I set off....quickly.

To the round about and back, 3 km, 16 minutes and 25 seconds. No record but I did beat the rain. Mind you I was still soaked. Not from rain this time but from sweat! Can't win really but at least that's another day completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment