Saturday 11 June 2011

June 11th….The Sun has got his hat on…..

Saturday is here again. The sun is shining which makes a pleasant change. There is a gentle breeze and the Velvet Power is doing its magic. No sore hips, knees or ankles. Bliss.

So once I have dropped Catriona off at her dance class, instead of watching the world go by in the car I decided to jog the same route as last week. A 3km rolly polly jog. Gentle inclines except for one right at the end but I cannot complain as I went down the incline to start.

I just took my time today and admired the very well manicured gardens that I was passing. Unfortunately at one garden I had to stop! The colour and volume of the flowers were amazing. I had to stop and take a picture. I’ll try and upload a picture later.

Just goes to show that jogging is not all sweat and hard work. It can be enjoyable too. Time taken today (including photo taking) 16 minutes and 39 seconds.

ps Its now raining so the sun didn't last long but at least I got out in it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment