Monday 27 June 2011

27th June.... finally the pace slows

Nursery is on holiday, gala has passed, no VAT returns due....bliss. The pace has slowed a bit and life is good. However, this does not mean exercising is any easier as I now have Catriona 24 7.

Today I needed to get some roofing supplies then pick up one of Catriona's friends and head to the soft play where we met more friends. Children needed to be supervised at all times so nipping out to exercise was not an option (shame, I just needed to sit talk and have a coffee instead).

My hubby told me he would be home early today so I thought maybe I'd get out for a quick jog before starting tea. I know it was still heavy rain but it was warm so I didn't mind. At 5.30pm, hubby phones to say he'll be home just in time for tea. Thanks! Back to trotting up and down the hall for 1km yet again. (Time taken 6 mins 59 seconds....speedy today). I did go for a walk with Catriona after tea so that's another 1.5km in 20 minutes. Hubby hopefully home early tommorrow so fingers crossed I get to jog outside for a change instead of wearing out the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment