Wednesday 22 June 2011

22nd June 2011 - disapointing on the exercise front

Well as usual I had absolutely no time to exercise today. First of all it was paper work first thing followed by getting Catrion up, dressed, washed, fed and off to Nursery. Once back I had some phone ordering to do. My parents were then coming over as Catriona was 'graduating from nursery'. The nursery held a lovely 'ceremony' for the graduation with songs followed by each child being awarded with a certificate whilst wearing a cardboard morter board. Very sweet. This was followed by a buffet lunch. Home for a chat to the parents then off to horse riding lessons with Catriona and her best friend. Home at 5.40pm, tea on, eaten and cleared away. Next it will be the bath and bedtime routine for Catriona followed by me collapsing in a heap next to the castle which is nearly finished. I just need the draw bridge. Alas I only managed the 100 x 10m dash up and down the hall. Pathetic I know but at least I did something. So today time taken was 7 minutes and 4 seconds.

Tommorrow is Gym session. I'm booked in at tenish to be measured to see how much I lift 'officially' in ten minutes. I'll try to do a couple of km before hand to warm up and then do some more km after to cool down (if I haven't died by that point under an over weighted bar). Wish me luck.
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment