Sunday 12 June 2011

June 12th….Blue bottom fly syndrome…..

Today I feel that I was running around this way and that but haven’t actually got much done. Last night I had a ‘take away night’ with a close friend. Both families got together and order tonnes and we eat probably 99% of it and wash down with wine (except the kids of course). Red wine of course for medicinal purposes only….. Honest. So today I couldn’t really be bothered to do much at all.

Anyway, I have finally finished the castle construction. All that is now required is to finish painting the castle and to figure out how to attach it to the top of the car (Local gala day).

Catriona had her swimming lesson this afternoon so I went along with Catriona’s best pal and her mum (my pal) for the lesson. This was a great time for me to do some exercise. So in the ears went Martin Yelling’s 180 max interval training and on went the tread mill.

Still love doing this training. Today completed 3km in 17 minutes. I’m happy with this.

After such a stressful day ;-) went home and made a steak and had another SMALL glass of rose wine. Well…. What can I say xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment