Tuesday 14 June 2011

14th June 2011 - busy busy busy

I love being busy but this is having detrimental effects on my Juneathon entry. So today, Catriona was dropped off at nursery and I then needed to get back to place some orders and then get a clients VAT return done. This completed I then needed to pop out to pick up some products and get back to the nursery at 11.30am to pick up Catriona. I also had two of her pals today as I was coaxing their mothers over to help make castle walls for the trailer for the local gala. Lunch made for the kids and mums, castle walls were cut. Everyone disappeared at 3ish to retrieve the rest of their offspring and I set off painting. Few more orders were also placed and paid for and then it was tea time. The time needs to go slower! After tea was another order and then the bath and bedtime routine for Catriona which takes me to 9pm. Not much time for anything else. Alas this means that whilst making the tea I needed to apply the hall dash again. Getting quite repetitive now So 1km completed in 7 minutes and 6 seconds. At least I can log something. Gym tomorrow so dedicated time to exercise. Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment