Friday 3 June 2011

3rd June...the pain has kicked in already...help

Well when I got up this morning I could only manage to shuffle around. Hips were pure agony. So…. Today….. first of all, Velvet Power ordered (natural anti-inflammatory which usually works wonders for me). Hope it doesn’t take too long to arrive and that it works as well this time as it has in the past.

I was going to run my 5km (quite hilly) run this morning but I feel I would need all day to do that the way the hips are at the moment and I have a four year old to run after from 11.30am onwards. So I went for a nice gentle 3km flat shuffle instead followed by lots of deep freeze! Time to shuffle :18 minutes and 49 seconds. Listened to a bit of Salsa music whilst shuffling along, it seemed to make the shuffling less like a shuffle and more like I was trying to dance down the road (I'm my dreams anyway...I've a very good imagination).

Onwards and upwards as they say. I'm proud I got out there on this glorious day and did something. Its not often that the weather is this brilliant. Keep it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment