Monday 20 June 2011

June 20th….only 10 days left.

It’s the day I help with the nursery kids taking them along to the near by forest. Last day that I need to do this and the sun is out (ish). The kids are well behaved and the teachers lit a fire and provided coffee and toast today. Bliss. Again time and distance is a bit on the vague side but using the car to measure the distance its about 1.5km in total and we took roughly 20 minutes both ways. Good start to the day.

Once home the fish tank is cleaned. This is so much easier to do since I purchased a couple of algae eaters. They are doing a wonderful job. Next lunch. This afternoon as it is dry I really need to work on the gala float for the weekend. There will be many disappointed children if I don’t get it finished. Today I need to work out how to make the car look like a hill with a moat around it for the castle to go one top (I’ll post pictures after the event for those who cannot visualise the car). Mind you sometimes I struggle!

As I know time is a issue (again) I fitted the 1km hall dash in before I ate my lunch. Today as I’m really in a hurry I completed the 1km in 6 minutes and 58 seconds.

If I have time I’ll do some weights later.

10 days left folks. Keep up the good work xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment