Saturday 18 June 2011

Friday 17th June....pain has kicked in

It has now been two days since I did the weight lifting and my back and thighs are now protesting. My back doesn't want me to stand up and my thighs don't want me to sit down. Movement however is essential to stop me ceasing up altogether. So after having a meeting about the school summer fair (like I haven’t enough to do), picking up Catriona from the nursery, getting and putting away the groceries, making lunch, breaking the laminator (I didn’t know that so much could fit into a laminator without coming out of the other side…oops) and then taking Catriona to her Grans, I headed to Lanark Loch. Today, unlike last Friday, it was chucking it down. Do I jog or swim? Being a fair weather jogger I decided just to do two laps of the Loch rather than three. So soaked, but happy that I was no longer as stiff and sore, I completed two laps (3km) in 18 minutes and 27 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment