Sunday 5 June 2011

5th June..... if the blog is short there won't be more blog than jog ;-)

Oh what a day. I think I must be going through a mid life crisis early. False nails applied, make up dug out (all 4 items of it) and then decided to dye the hair to cover the one white hair that keeps saying hello rather than plucking it out. Well all was going well until I dyed my hair dark brown. Thats nearly its natural colour except the hair came out black. Now I look like I should be goth. Everyone else goes lighter in the summer but oh not not me. Too late now and to top it off I don't like it. Tough comes to mind. Nothing I can do about it now. Anyway. More importantly...jogging.

I didn't have much time today and worried that if I sweated too much I'd have black streaks of hair dye running down my face. Catriona had a party 1km up the road so I got out her bike and I jogged to and from the party whilst Catriona cycled. Not as easy as it sounds as there are hills and Catriona is still learning the rules of the bike such as don't look behind you and yank the handle bars to do so as you'll fall off, so a lot of the jog was in a bent over position holding handle bars. I have no real idea of the time. I know we got to the party roughly 6 mins after setting off and the same on the way home so to save any cheating I'm saying a conservative 14 minutes jogging total. Think thats fair. I've not included cutting the grass as soon as I got home or diving into hedges with the bike when cars came along the single track road. Oh the joys. Nursery trip to the forrest tommorrow which means I'm helping to walk 20 odd 4 and 5 years olds 1km down the road to the forrest. looking forward to it......honest xxx

1 comment:

  1. Best you get a good nights sleep ahead of that trip tomorrow have a feeling you might need a little bit of patience

    ReplyDelete