Monday 17 January 2011

17th January 2011

17th January 2011
Feeling really pooped today. No excuse for it either! I've not done any long runs or races over the weekend. Maybe that is why I'm pooped. Need to do more? Who knows. That won't be the case next weekend so I'll know next Monday if more intense exercise at the weekend helps.

I forgot to put on my pedometer this morning so the recording of my daily average steps taken will need to start tommorrow. At least I remembered to take Catriona to nursery this morning. Always a good start.

Weight loss this month as of 16th was 2lb. This morning was back to 0lb. I can understand why people get disheartened and give up trying. Not me though. I'm going to keep at it! Those scales are not going to get the better of me. Looks like a food diary is needed. It is the best method for me although it is tedious. However, if that is what it takes then that is what will be done!

Right! Once back from nursery I donned the clothes that never get seem in public, only in the house when nobody else is in and got to the beat on the cross trainer again. In the 20 minutes of bopping and using the cross trainer I completed a distance of 8.3km with an average cadence of 67 and average speed of 24.9km/hr. Not too bad. I will need to start uping the time spent on the cross trainer but as I am already pooped and I have a race (well fun run) on Sunday, such increases are not going to happen this week. I'm just sticking to my normal routine and then I'll go a bit crazy next week (maybe.....if I can walk after running 6 km with an inflatable dinarour rubber ring around my waist). Don't worry I'll include pictures so you can have a good laugh. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Can I really recommend taking measurements, I have often, on my long weight loss journey, appeared not to have lost weight for a while, but have lost inches! It's because muscle weighs more than fat. Good luck with day 18!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Yes the tape measure has been out. It has stubbornly recorded the same measurements for some time now. I suppose on the plus side, the measurements and weight have not increased
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun run sounds good although with an inflatable dino ring?

    ReplyDelete