Thursday 6 January 2011

6th January 2011

Woo hoo I'm 21 years young again today. Yeah I wish.
Yes its that time of year when you gain a digit to you age.
To celebrate I completed the housework in record time. I managed to do this whilst Catriona was at Nursery. This is usually a gym day today but my gym buddy wants to go tommorrow. I'm not complaining about that. By the time I've had a meal out this evening and a couple of glasses of wine, I'll be needing the gym tommorrow. So despite running around getting all the house work done in record time I completed the 1km hall dash again. Today I completed the hall dash in 7 mins and 9 seconds. Record breaking stuff but not having the obstacles and hurdles really does help. Stomach muscles and shoulders are a bit sore today after yesterdays work out but I actually like that feeling. Makes me feel like I actually have worked. Right off to get Catriona her lunch.

Weight loss as of 1st January = 2lb.
Yeap that pound came back off. Wippy.

1 comment:

  1. A fellow masochist - I love the feel of achy muscles (not joints though!)

    ReplyDelete