Sunday 30 January 2011

30th January 2011

January 30th 2011

Well the beautiful mornings didn't last long. The sky is grey and there is a sprinkling of snow on the ground....AGAIN! Also my lovely daughter has shared her cold with me. Don't you just love children!
However, nothing is going to stop me exercising, logging and blogging each day when we are so close to the end. I made it this far....I'm gonna finish this!

I was going to attempt to cycle to the village with Catriona on the bike this morning but it is far to cold to expect Catriona to sit on the bike in these temperatures and with snow on the ground, so between sneezes I headed back to my faithful cross trainer. Twice Catriona decided to join me on the cross trainer which was highly amusing. During the first attempt Catriona has one foot on each of the steps. The second time she decided to have both feet on one side. Made the work out interesting to say the least!

So, in 20 minutes I covered 7.68km (average cadence 61.5 and average speed 23km/h).

One day to go. Come on gang. You can do it. xxx

1 comment: