Friday 21 January 2011

21st January 2011

January 21st 2011

Wow, loving this. I’m feeling fitter and more awake each day. Maybe it was the good nights sleep, maybe it’s the Janathon, who knows bit I’m feeling good!

21st day today and it’s a Friday. Weight loss today from 1st Jan is 3lb. I don’t know why but this put me in a good mood this morning. 3lb seemed like a good step to me. 1lb a week which I’m more than happy with.

Well, it’s frosty and cold this morning, it’s like that every morning here, but today there was freezing fog too. It doesn’t take much to persuade me to stay in to exercise. I don’t want to go out and pull a muscle when I’ve my fun run on Sunday. I know excuses. I did exercise though. I‘m not skipping the exercise, I’m just not doing it outside. 20 minutes on the cross trainer (distance covered 9.04km, average cadence 63.2 average speed 23.6km/hr) followed by 35 sit ups, 15 leg raises, 10 full push ups and 3 minutes on the Ab circle.

The last sound track I listened to was ‘On a Mission’ by Gabriella Cilmi. It is really motivating.

I am a woman on a mission,
Nothing can stop me, I’m stronger than ever
I wanna see this through
I am a woman on a mission,
Whatever it takes I will do what I gotta do

I thought this perfect for the Janathon.
Only 10 more days folks. Keep up all the hard work.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Well done on the weightloss, that's fab! And, well done for getting this far in Janathon - good luck with the rest. :-)

    ReplyDelete