Saturday 1 January 2011

1st January 2011

Happy New Year everyone.

Okay, so it’s the first day of January 2011 and Janathon has officially started. Aaahhh. What on earth have I agreed to? Exercising every day throughout January. Once or twice a week yes but everyday! No, must think positively. I need to loose this Christmas excess I’m carrying around, so combined with a health eating plan I aim to also loose 10lb, whether or not that can be completed in January alone I don’t know but surely exercising every day should put a dent in them there 10lb of lard! Right onto the exercise. Its bloomin cold, slippy and wet outside so have been restricted to inside activity and as I have a 4 year old daughter, can’t venture to the gym....not that one is open today anyway…. Hhhhmmmm…… what to do……..something not too strenuous…not done anything at all other than house work, shopping and running around after folk for nearly 2 weeks now. Cross trainer I think, with very load music to keep a good rhythm going. Bit of Audiofuel I think. Right off I go. Will report back once completed………..

…………..OMG! Gonna die. I think I have sweated pure alcohol from the wine last night! Well I suppose that’s an instant detox! 15 mins at 80 rpm thats 30km/hr so a distance of 7.5km. No resistence, the speed was fast enough. Need to keep a close track here as haven't figured out how to add sport to the training log as yet. Will add once I have figured this out. Did some 10x15kg shoulder presses too just for variety. Enough for day one or won’t be able to move tomorrow never mind do more exercise. Need to go and prepare lunch for the few guests coming. Hope I can provide edible food today. I am doing the good old steak and sausage pie. I may need wine to wash the food down….oops did I say that out loud. Cup for the pie, cup for me……..Will keep you posted…

No comments:

Post a Comment