Wednesday 26 January 2011

26th January 2011

January 26th 2011.

 I have friends coming over for lunch today so after doing a quick dust and hoover I jumped on my faithfully old friend the cross trainer to bop to a few tunes for 20 minutes. I didn’t want to miss a day when I am so close to managing exercise every day this year so far. Still can’t quite believe I’ve managed it. I won’t say how far behind in the paperwork I am, that will get sorted next week ;-)

So today I managed 8.3km in 20 minutes (average cadence 67, average speed 27.1kph).

Will need to start doing some stretching exercises soon. I was given a side saddle riding lesson for my birthday. This will take place in February but I’ve not been on a horse for 5 years and never side saddle. My instructor just laughed saying ‘You know how you hurt after one of my lessons’, I reply ‘Oh yes’, she then said ‘After side saddle… double it!’ Oh joy. I am looking forward to it but booked it in February as there is no way I could exercise the day after and I didn’t want to miss a day in Janathon.

Only 5 days left folks. Keep up the hard work.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff - keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, we are so nearly there!

    ReplyDelete