Monday 24 January 2011

24th January 2011

January 24th 2011

Well I'm still on a high from yesterday. It was a great day. A PB and a first prize for fancy dress. Fantastic.
To top it off I have not pain anywhere. Unbelievable. All races should be on astroturf! (See yesterdays blog for further info and pictures).

Plans have already started for the next event to keep my running buddy and I out of mischief. We hope to do a local 10k at the end of May. No time to get bored!

I had to do something today though so back onto the cross trainer for 20 minutes. 8.28km covered (average cadence 66 and average speed 24.59km/h). Lots of bopping too. Good moods tend to do that to me. I can't walk in a straight line. I need to bop!

Right I'd better get some paper wrok done or the hubby will be onto me.

Bye bye peeps. Only 7 days left. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment