Wednesday 19 January 2011

19th January 2011

January 19th 2011

I’m feeling floppy, a really good floppy. I bought a beginners guide to Tai Chi for my birthday. I’ve not done Tai Chi in over ten years when I used to go to a class. Well the DVD was just warm up exercises but after starting with a headache….50 minutes later….. no headache and feeling energised and well…..floppy, really relaxed. It feels wonderful. I think at least one day a month if not more will be dedicated to doing these exercises from now on and I’ll look into getting the next DVD with the movement sequences in them.  Once this is mastered I can do some each day. In fact some of the exercises can be done each day. The exercises really loosen off those tense areas. I think next I should spend a few minutes on the husbands back massager seeing he is away for the night with work. Perfect.

Only none perfect thing today was the blow up dinosaur that I plan to use for my run on Sunday. I thought it was a rubber ring….. oh no…..its a boat! I’m glad I blew it up today and didn’t leave it until Sunday as I would be running 6k with a boat on my head! Can you imagine? Well half an hour after opening the nessie boat….I now have a nessie ring. Yes I’m sorry to say I cut the bottom out of it much to my daughter’s disgust. She didn’t have to run with it! It has now been tried on for size. Nice a snug width ways around the good old hips so it shouldn’t need to be hold whilst I’m jogging and there is plenty of room front and back for leg (and belly and bottom) movement. I’m quite chuffed all in all. Roll on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment