Saturday 22 January 2011

22nd January 2011

Yeah ha another busy day so just a quicky so that I don't break the habbit of exercise, log and blog on a daily basis.

This morning it was Catriona's dance class. So its a sprint to get her ready and out the door in time. As Cationa is only young, after her lesson she can join the 'big girls' whilst they do their warm up. These moves are a bit advanced for Catriona so I have to show her and take her throught the exercises. Exercise session 1 for me - jogging, burpies star jumps, high knees, kick bottom and stretches. Distance and duration I haven't the foggiest but I've done something.

When I got home I knew I'd be strapped for time this afternoon as well and as I didn't want to miss a day I did my 100 x 10m hall dash. This was done in 7 minutes and 3 seconds. Not bad. Catriona was entertained trying on a new swimsuit so the hall way was all mine. I'm not too bothered that I won't get much exercise in today (mind you the wii might be out later) as I have my 6km fun run tommorrow. Need to get my gear all ready for that.

So till the next time....keep jogging, logging and blogging folks. Not long to go now. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fun run tomoz, we will want to see pics of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your hall carpet is standing the pace!

    ReplyDelete