Sunday 9 January 2011

9th January 2011

Not a good day today. Woke up early as my hips were screaming PAIN at me. This happens once in a while but knew I wouldn't get much done in the way of exercise today. Nothing can stop the hips screaming...standing, sitting, lying down, moving.....nothing. Pain killers never really work so don't bother taking them and I've run out of Deer Velvet (a natural anti-inflammatory) which work wonders but does give me heart palpatations. Maybe a blessing then. So what to do. I was off to my parents to be ran after and for Grandpa to entertain Catriona so most of today would be an easy day other than the drive. I decided that once home I would walk my 1km up and down the corridor. This would allow me to clock something on the 'I've moved my bottom off the sofa and done something' scale but shouldn't make the hips worse. So today a pitiful 1km in 10 1/2 mins. Tommorrow should be back on track and maybe some Zumba. Haven't tried that yet. Will decide once I wake up tommorrow (hopefully of my own accord or that of the alarm clock and not the hip scream clock).

Weight loss this month 0lb. (hopefully a blip before the fall if you know what I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment