Saturday 29 January 2011

29th January 2011

January 29th 2011

The exercise and the blog will be short and sweet today. Another busy Saturday. Dance classes for Catriona in the morning. She hasn’t been going to this one for long so I can’t leave her. I’m not close to home or a gym that I know so it doesn’t help me on the exercise front anyway.

Home for lunch then off out again for a birthday party. It is at a local gym and I thought great I can use the gym whilst Catriona is at the party, but unfortunately Catriona had other ideas. I had to stay in the hall with her even though I was practically ignored by her for 2 hours. All I can do is a quick 15 minutes on the cross trainer before I need to cook tea. Oh the joys of motherhood.

So today: 15 minutes cross trainer, distance 6.5km average cadence 61 and average speed 22.9km/h

(one minute completed with child stood on my feet – extra resistance training)

No comments:

Post a Comment